Single-Track Railroad Bridge Stone Pier - Resin Casting (933-4581)
Approximate dimensions: 4-3/16 x 1-5/16 x 5-3/16" 10.6 x 3.3 x 13.1cm
Part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System
* For more information about the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System click here
* Typical of cut stone support structures used with railroad bridges from the 1800s to the present
* Wide range of styles and sizes to fit Cornerstone bridge kits - adaptable to other models
* Ready-to-use one-piece resin castings - no assembly needed!
* Highly detailed stone surfaces with realistic color and texture