Railroad Bridge Stone Wing Walls - Resin Casting (933-4586)
One Each Left & Right; Approximately: 3-3/4 x 7/16 x 4" 9.5 x 1.1 x 10.1cm
Part of the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System
* For more information about the Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System click here
* Typical of cut stone support structures used with railroad bridges from the 1800s to the present
* Wide range of styles and sizes to fit Cornerstone bridge kits - adaptable to other models
* Ready-to-use one-piece resin castings - no assembly needed!
* Highly detailed stone surfaces with realistic color and texture