Duratrax Polycarb Competition Orange .5 oz (DTXR4056)
This is a .5oz (14.8mL) bottle of Duratrax Paint in Competition Orange for Polycarbonate RC Vehicle Bodies.
- May be applied by brush, spray or airbrush
- For use on the underside of polycarbonate plastic RC bodies
- Apply at temperatures between 60-80°F (15-26°C) and low humidity
- For best results, pearl and metallic colors should be applied by airbrush or spray. Flourescent colors should be backed by white. Pearl, metallic and candy colors can be top coated with any color, especially light colors for added brilliance.
- .5oz (14.8mL) bottle of Duratrax RC Vehicle Paint
- Cleaning equipment with PC68 Thinner DTXR4068 after use
- Extremely flammable, vapors may cause flash fire
- Vapors harmful, causes eye irritation
- Contents under pressure
- Keep out of reach of children
- First Aid; If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. For skin, wash thoroughly with water. If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. Get medical attention.
- Medical Emergency Phone Numbers; 1-800-752-7869 (U.S. customers) 1-312-906-6194 (non-U.S. customers)