Master Modeler II Enamel WWII German Luftwaffe 1/2 OZ (TES2083)
- Made of enamel and is flammable and toxic.
- Can be used for
- Models: Ceramic, Plastic
- Household: Stone, Metal, Styrofoam
- Crafts: Wax, Glass, Paper
- Figures: Fabric, Wood
- Not recommended for: vinyl, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
- Excellent for either brush painting or air brushing if thinned.
- Covers well, flows smoothly with no blushing or fading, and can be blended easily with all Model Master enamel paints.
- Guaranteed to match their real-life counterparts for military models and figures.
- Testors Product Number: 2083
One 1/2 oz (14.7mL) jar of Enamel Grun RLM 73 Semi-Gloss Paint