Top Flite Microballoons Filler 8 oz (TOPR1090)
TOP FLITE SUPREME MICRO-BALLOON FILLER is ideal for thinning epoxy and poly-ester resins to make fillets or repairing surface imperfections. The ratio of epoxy to microballoons is a 3:1 mixture.
- Ultra-light extender makes epoxy or polyester resins lighter and more sandable.
- Great for joints and fillets, or surfacing over imperfections in wood grain or in fiberglass cloth.
- Convenient spout offers easy, no-waste pouring for clean,no mess use.
- Compatible with aliphatic resins and acetone based glues
- One 8oz container of White micro-balloons filler
- Safety goggles and gloves should be worn when handling micro-balloon.
- Fluid Ounces: 8oz (237ml)
- Net Weight: .71oz (approx)
- Use of more than 3:1 ratio makes lighter and easy-to-sand filler
- Use of too much microballoons may degrade the surface adhesion of the epoxy of polyester resin.
- Epoxies & polyester resins may cure faster when using microballoons