Traxxas Long Big Bore Shocks w/o Springs (2) (TRA2660)
These are LONG BIG BORE SHOCKS by Traxxas. They may be used with the TRX-3 (rear) and used to upgrade the Eagle LSII and TRX-1 Fronts.
- Pre-assembled shocks only require filling with included oil, attaching included spacers and (not included) springs.
- Big-bore long shocks are hard-anodized and coated T-6 aluminum.
- Two Shock Caps (aluminum) One Silicone Oil Bottle
- Two Cylinders (aluminum) 1-1/2" Three Diaphragms (black rubber)
- Three Large C Clips Two Ball Ends (white plastic)
- Three Flat Washers (nylon) 6mm Two Bushings (metal)
- Two Spacers 5mm Four Pistons (black plastic)
- Six "O" Rings (blue) Two Spring Retainers (plastic)
- Two Flat Washers (nylon) 5mm Two Spring Spacers (black plastic)
- Five Small E Clips
- Two Shock Shafts (1-3/4"x1/8") approximately
- Twelve Spring Adjusters (various size)
- C ring or needle nose pliers