COVERLITE BLACK 19-1/2X36 (COVQ1806)
- Ideal for covering light-weight or Park Flyer models.
- Extremely lightweight of only .89 ounce per square yard (28g per square meter).
- CoverLite is sealed to a model with heat, and is factory "doped" with a totally fuelproof resin. It is not only resistant to glow and diesel fuel, but also airproof and waterproof. Very easy to apply to a model with Coverite Balsarite or CoverLite Adhesive-_ (see COMMENTS).
- Stronger and more puncture-resistant than normal doped tissue, and can be painted with Coverite 21st Century spray paint.
- Comes folded in a bag (5"x 5.5") with a hangable header card.
- 90 day warranty.
- One CoverLite Iron-On Black Synthetic Tissue Covering
- One Instruction Sheet
- -Preapplying CoverLite Adhesive or Fabric Balsarite onto the surface to be covered, and then applying heat to tighten the covering.
- Miscellaneous covering tools.
- Length: 36" (915mm)
- Width: 19.5" (495mm)
- Weight: 1 oz/sq yd (28 g/sq m)