Robart Micro Gear 90 Degree Mains 3/32" Wire Strut (ROB123)
These are NON-Rotating 85° or 90° Micro Main Gear Retracts by Robart. They are Designed for Small Gas and Electric Powered Models. This Retract System is Mechanical.
- Retract Gears made of Tough Nylon Construction and Gear Legs made of Tempered Steel.
- Positive Down Lock locks the Gears for Safer Landings.
- Two Main Landing Gears
- Eight 3/16x7/16" S/T Screws
- One 1/32" Allen Wrench
- One Instruction Sheet
- Weight: 0.9oz per pair (not including wheels and collars)
- Weight Range: Up to 2lb (907g) capacity
- Gear Leg Diameter: 3/32"
- Distance between mounting holes: 1-5/16" long, 11/16" wide
- Servo Travel: 5/8"
- Strut Wire Diameter: 3/32"
- Length of Gear: 1-5/8" (41.3mm)
- Width of Gear: 29/32 (22.9mm)
- Mini or Standard Servos (depending on radio system and application)
- Wheel Collars (GPMQ4302)
- Epoxy Resin (GPMR6045)
- Fiberglass Cloth (GPMR1054) for wheel wells wheels (size depends on application)
- 1/16" Music Wire
- This is not for use with micro servos.