Woodland Scenics Concrete Culverts (2) (WOOC1162)
Culverts are an artificial channel for conveying water to other locations.FEATURES
- These culverts are cast in high-density Hydrocal.
- These white casts are authentically detailed in appearance and texture.
- Culverts are almost required to create an accurate railroad scene.
- Create ultimate scenic realism simply and economically.
- Ready for staining or painting right from the box.
- Easy to follow instructions for installation of walls.
- Two N Scale Concrete Culverts
- Adhere Culverts to Layout
- Lightweight Hydrocal, Flex Paste or White Glue Hobby Knife, Sandpaper or File
- Stain or Paint (Earth Color Pigments)
- Scale: N 1:160
- Height: 5/8" (1.6cm)
- Hydrocal is a product of U.S. Gypsum.
- For further information on installing culverts, as well as complete instructions for creating landscape and terrain, read "The Scenery Manual."