Woodland Scenics Cut Stone Retaining Walls (6) (WOOC1159)
This Box Contains Six N Scale Cut Stone Retaining Walls for Your Model Railroad Layout from Woodland Scenics. Retaining walls are built where terrain cuts and fills are required. They prevent rocks and dirt from falling on railroad tracks or roads. They are made of a variety of materials.
- These cut stone retaining walls are cast in high-density Hydrocal.
- They can be used individually, butted together to form a longer wall, stepped to form wing walls, made to form curved walls, and shortened.
- They're 140' scale length when used together.
- These white casts are authentically detailed in appearance and texture.
- Create ultimate scenic realism simply and economically.
- Ready for staining or painting right from the box.
- Easy to follow instructions for installation of walls.
- Six N Scale Cut Stone Retaining Walls
- Adhere Wall(s) to Layout
- Lightweight Hydrocal, Flex Paste or White Glue
- Hobby Knife, Sandpaper or File
- Hacksaw or Coping Saw (Used for Shortening and Butting)
- Stain or Paint (Earth Color Pigments)
- Scale: N 1:160
- Width: 1-3/4" (4.5cm) -- each
- Height: 2-3/4" (6.8cm) -- each
- Hydrocal is a product of U.S. Gypsum.
- For further information on installing retaining walls, as well as complete instructions for creating landscape and terrain, read "The Scenery Manual."