Woodland Scenics Random Stone Single Portal (2) (WOOC1155)
This Box Contains Two N Scale Single Track Random Stone Tunnel Portals for Your Model Railroad Layout from Woodland Scenics. Tunnel portals are the stone, concrete, or timber facings built at the entrances to tunnels. They hold back rocks and dirt from tunnel entrances and often are used in combination with retaining walls.
- These random stone tunnel portals are cast in high-density Hydrocal.
- Wide enough for one N scale track to run through.
- These white casts are authentically detailed in appearance and texture.
- You can use these portals alone or in combination with retaining walls.
- Create ultimate scenic realism simply and economically.
- Ready for staining or painting right from the box.
- Easy to follow instructions for installation of portals.
- Two N Scale Single Track Random Stone Tunnel Portals
- Adhere Portal to Layout
- Lightweight Hydrocal, Flex Paste or White Glue Hobby Knife, Sandpaper or File
- Stain or Paint (Earth Color Pigments)
- Scale: N 1:160
- Width: 3-1/4" (8.2cm)
- Height: 2-1/2" (6.8cm)
- Hydrocal is a product of U.S. Gypsum.
- For further information on installing tunnel portals, as well as complete instructions for creating landscape and terrain, read "The Scenery Manual."