Bucker Jungmeister JU-133 (SEA212)
Seagull Models Bücker 133 Jungmeister ARTF
The Bücker 133 Jungmeister was designed from the ground up with the beginner flyer in mind.
It is a High-wing aeroplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble.
The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood and veneer to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light.
You will find that most of the work has been done for you already.
The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security.
Flying the Bücker 133 Jungmeister is simply a joy.
This instruction manual is designed to help you build a great flying aeroplane. Please read this manual thoroughly before starting assembly of your Bücker 133 Jungmeister.
- Wingspan: 65.0 in (165 cm).
- Wing area: 1240.0 sq.in (80.0 sq.dm).
- Weight: 11.0 lbs (5.0 kg).
- Fuselage Length: 57.8 in (146.80cm).
- 2-stroke engine: 0.9cu.in.
- 4-stroke engine: 1.2cu.in - 4 stroke.
- Gasoline engine: 20-22cc
- Radio: 4 channel with 6 servos.