Big Stik 60 ARF MonoKote .60-.91,66.5" (GPMA1221)
- All wood construction that is 90% pre-built and pre-covered in Top Flite MonoKote. True Red and Jet White
- Traditional trim scheme with Maltese Cross.
- Great Planes hardware Included,
- Dual Aileron Servo control
- Great Planes Nylon Adjustable Engine Mount, Fuel Tank, and 2-3/8" Foam Wheels, Heavy Duty Aluminum Landing Gear, 3½" Spinner, Hardware and Building Instruction Book.
- Wingspan: 66.5in (1689mm)
- Wing Area: 1000 sq in (64.5dm2)
- Length: 59in (1499mm)
- Wing Loading: 15 oz/sq ft (45.7 g/dm2)
- Weight: 6.5lbs (2.95kg)
- Airfoil: Fully-Symmetrical High-Wing
- Engine: .60-.91 2-stroke (10-15cc) or .91-1.20 (15-20cc) 4-stroke
- Radio: 5 channel radio with 5 standard servos.
- Throws: Ele 1/2" up & down CG: 4"- aft of LE @ fuse per Rud 1-1/4" left & right new manual, Ail 5/16" up & down
- .60-.91 2-stroke or .91-1.20 4-stroke Engine
- 4 Channel Radio minimum
- 5 Standard Servos
- Building and field equipment
- This kit has a fully symmetrical wing held on with the included nylon wing bolts. This plane can be built as a taildragger or with a tricycle landing gear. If building as a taildragger customer must purchase:
- GPMQ1900-tail gear assembly
- GPMQ4241- 1" tailwheel
- GPMQ4302- 3/32" wheel collars
- If a replacement fuel tank is needed, order the Sullivan 14oz Flextank SULS742, or the DuBro 14oz tank DUB414.
Some minor trimming and modifications may be required.
****Please note that although this model can be built as a taildragger, Great Planes cannot provide information on how to modify the product.