AMT 1966 Plymouth Barracuda "Hemi Under Glass" 1:25 Scale (AMT1153)
- BUILD A REPLICA CAR: Nothing is as rewarding as putting together a model American muscle car from scratch. Give it a try with this eye-catching 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. It is designed for skill levels 2 and higher. Paint and cement are not included.
- AUTHENTIC LOOK: Once built, this 1/25 scale stock race car will look exactly like the original, complete with Retooled Hurst mag wheels and decals. One in every 12 kits will be molded in metallic gold instead of white as part of our Katch the Kat Series.
- HIGH-QUALITY COLLECTOR'S ITEM: This is no ordinary Chrysler car model kit; it is a rarity! It is the first time it has been available since the 1960s, and comes in Retro Deluxe reproduction vintage AMT packaging to boot.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This advanced model car kit makes the ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We are a one-stop shop for hobby-related automobile products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, feel free to send it back within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund.
1/25 scale, skill 2, paint and cement required
Katch The Kat Series - 1 kit in every case of 12 molded in exclusive metallic gold
(others Molded in white)
Not available since the late 1960s
Retooled Hurst mag wheels
All new authentic, expanded decals
Retro Deluxe™ reproduction vintage “rare" AMT packaging