Testors Model Master Armor Sand FS30277 1/2 oz (TES4711)
This is a 1/2 oz (14.7mL) glass jar of Flat Armor Sand Acrylic Paint from Testors.
- Model Master Paint is certified non-toxic, washes up with water or Testors Acrylic Cleaner (see REQUIRES).
- Versatile use on styrol resins, styrofoam, wood and all common model plastics.
- New formula paint may be mixed, brushed or airbrushed.
- Has a high degree of self-leveling, flows more smoothly and dries more evenly.
- Glosses can be buffed, waxed or even wet-sanded.
- "FS" paints match U.S. Government Federal Standard military colors.
- One 1/2 oz (14.7mL) jar of Flat Armor Sand Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush or Airbrush to apply to model.
- Eye protection.
- If needed, thin with acrylic thinner TES50496A.
- For clean-up (immediately), use acrylic cleaner TES50497A.
- For clean-up (dried paint), use acrylic solvent.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains Glycol Ethers.
- In case of eye contact, flush eye immediately and seek medical help.
- Stir well and store paint at room temperature.
NOTE: This new formula will not mix with 50000 Series Acrylics.