SuperTigre G-3250 Dual BB Giant Scale (SUP11003522)
This is the SuperTigre G-3250 that replaces the S-3000K. It is basically an "overbored" S-3000K engine.
- Ball bearing-supported crankshaft (two bearings)
- Schnuerle Porting (AKA Schnuerle scavenging)
- Aluminum Piston with piston ring
- Better power-to-weight ratio than gasoline (Weed Eater) engines
- One Radial motor mount (backplate mount)
- One Assembled G3250 Engine w/Carb
- One Glow Plug
- One Instruction Set, Decals, and Parts List
- Fuel (at least 16% lubricants for break-in, after break-in, you can go down to 14%. 100% Synthetic or Synthetic/Castor will work.)
- Bore: 36mm (1.417")
- Stroke: 32mm (1.128")
- Displacement: 32.61cc (1.989 cu in)
- Power output: 3.2BHP @ 7,700
- RPM range: 2,000-9,000
- Weight w/o muffler: 1219 (43oz)
- Width between centers of mounting holes: 64mm (2.52")
- Length between centers of mounting holes: 23mm (.91")
- Width of crankcase excluding mounting flanges: 54mm (2.13")
- Length from backplate to front of drive washer: 142mm (5.59")
- Height from bottom of crankcase to top of head: 137mm (5.39")
- Crankshaft size: 10mm-1.25
- Suggested prop size: 20x8, 18x8
- Carb Settings: H-2-turns out from closed position.
- Take carb off, rotate and look at bottom side.
- Turn trottle until wide open, set tip of low end needle half-way across cat eye.