Coverite 21st Century Fabric Black 6' (COVQ0310)
21st Century Fabric is a Woven Polyester Fabric with a Totally Fuel-Proof, High-Gloss Painted Finish. Just Iron It On For A Painted Fabric Finish.
- Light-Weight Fabric Covering of 3.1 oz/sq yd (.34 oz/sq ft)
- Dry Adhesive Is Activated When Heat Is Applied (Range 225 to 290 F)
- Can Be Applied To Sheeted Foam
- Shrinks To A Drum-Tight Finish As It Cools
- Molds Crease-Free Around Compound Curves and Into Corners
- High Gloss Finish, Waterproof, Fuelproof (Glow Fuel, Gasoline, Smoke)
- Stronger and Lighter Than Traditional Silk and Dope Coverings
- May Be Cleaned With Glass Cleaner or MonoKote Cleaner/Polish
- One Roll (6' x 27") Black 21st Century Fabric Covering
- One Instruction Sheet
- Sealing Iron, Iron Sock, Heat Gun.
- For Covering Foam At Low-Temperature, Suggest.
Note: Different Dye Lots Of 21st Century Paints, Films and Fabrics,
May Vary Slightly In Color Between Production Runs.
No Sealing or Painting Required To Finish.
Attaching To Wood (Activating The Glue): 225-290°F