Atlas Code 100 Wye Turnout Nickel Silver MK4 HO (ATL280)
This is an HO Scale Nickel Silver Atlas Custom-Line "Mark 3" Wye Shaped Turnout Track Piece. It's for experienced train collectors.
As on earlier Custom-Line Turnouts, the new Atlas Custom-Line Mark 3
Turnouts are constructed so that regardless of switch point settling both
branches are powered. Due to this the new metal frog is insulated and carries
no current. As on earlier Custom-Line Turnouts, most locos will span the
insulated frog without loss of electrical pickup; however, engines of extremely
short wheelbase or diesels with single-truck pickup may hesitate or stall at
the frog. The problem will be easily overcome by equipping turnouts with an
Atlas Snap Relay (item #200) which, when wired to the remote switch machine,
will energize the frog with track current of correct polarity depending on the
switch point setting.
- 7-1/2" track piece veers in a Y-shape on one end, as track separates into two directions.
- HO scale Custom-Line "Mark 3" turnout piece.
- Track is made of black ties and nickel silver.
- Universal rail joiner included.
- Comes in a carded package.
- One HO Scale Nickel Silver Custom-Line "Mark 3" Wye Shaped Turnout
- Track Piece
- HO Scale Track for Attachment
- HO Scale Train Equipment
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Track Length: 7-1/2" (19.3cm)
- Keep out of reach of small children.