Atlas Code 100 Manual Snap Switch Right HO (ATL861)
This Package Includes One HO Scale Code 100 Righthand Manual Snap Switch with Nickel Silver Rails. Another Quality Precision Product from Atlas Model Railroad.
- Code 100 track can be used with code 83 by using Atlas' transition joiners.
- This manual switch changes the direction of the rail by flipping the lever by hand.
- This manual Snap-Switches can be easily converted to remote control with #53 righthand switch machine.
- A left turnout and rail joiners are included.
- Screws and nuts are provided to fix the switch permanently to your model railroad layout.
- Designed for above or under-table switch machine.
- Plastic frog cannot be powered.
- Comes with a 1/3 - 18" radius section of track.
- Installation instructions printed on package.
- One HO Scale Righthand Manual Snap Switch with Right Turnout Track
- One HO Scale 1/3 - 18" Radius Section of Track
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Code: 100 (.100")
- Turnout Length: 8-3/4" (22.2cm)