ARRMA Outcast 6S Stunt Truck 1/8 4WD Dark Silver (ARAD84SS)
- Chassis: Aluminum construction, black in color, 0.12" (3mm) thick plastic side guards, front and rear braces
- Brushless Motor: Arrma BLX 2050Kv, four pole equipped for smooth and consistent power delivery, gold bullet connectors
- Electronic Speed Control: Arrma BLX185 150A waterproof, 6S LiPo ready two stage LiPo cutoff, cooling fan, two XT-90 connectors, 6V BEC
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz 3-channel and TR326 3-Channel SLT HV receiver
- Steering Servo: ADS-15M waterproof, metal gears and 208 oz-in (15kg-cm) of torque at 7.2V
- Shocks: Oil-filled red anodized aluminum bodies, factory set, 0.16" (4mm) diameter shafts, shock cap protectors
- Shock Towers: Aluminum, black in color, 0.196" (5mm) thick
- Differentials: Three, non-locking, metal gear
- Pinion Gear: Steel 12 tooth Mod1, optional 16T pinion gear included
- Battery Tray: Molded plastic, balance plug stowage area keeps balance plugs away from rotating parts
- Body: Trimmed and painted silver, roll cage for added safety
- Rear Wing: Scale molded plastic for stability at high speeds, wheelie bar integrated into wing mount for long high angled wheelies
- Steering Assembly: Bushing equipped
- Tires: dBoots Back-Flip multi-surface, wheel bead diameter 3.8" (97mm), overall diameter 6.8" (172mm), width 3.0" (77mm)
- Wheels: Five spoke black plastic, 17mm hex
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty beginning at date of purchase
- RTR Outcast 6S BLX Off-Road Stunt Truck with Motor, ESC, Radio System, painted Body, Rear Wing, Instruction Manual, Cross Wrench and 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 5.0mm Hex Wrenches
- Battery: Two 2-3S LiPo with max dimensions of 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76" (158 x 48 x 70mm) with XT90 connectors, a single 4S or 6S LiPo can be used with a "Jumper" that must be attached to the unused battery connector on the ESC LiPo compatible charger with XT90 connector LiPo charging bag
- AA Cells: Four for transmitter
- Track and maintenance equipment
- Length: 21.26" (540mm)
- Wheelbase: 12.91" (328mm)
- Ride Height: 1.85" (47mm)
- Front and Rear Width: 18.15" (461mm)
- Height: 9.06" (230mm)
- Weight: 10lbs, 11oz (4.86kg) without battery
- Maximum Battery Dimensions: 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76" (158 x 48 x 70mm)
- Length: 18.5" (470mm)
- Width: 8.4" (214mm) measured at wheel flares, widest point
- Height: 4.6" (118mm) measured at roll bar
For replacement ball bearings use:
Qty. Size Location Qty. Bearing Set
2 8x16mm Fr Diff
2 8x16mm Center Diff
2 8x16mm Rear Diff
2 8x16mm Steering Blocks
2 15x21mm Streering Blocks
1 8x19mm Front Input Gear
1 5x11mm Front Input Shaft 1
2 8x16mm Rear Hubs 1
2 15x21mm Rear Hubs 1
1 8x19mm Rear Input Gear 1
1 5x11mm Rear Input Shaft 1
4 6x10mm Steering 2
The BLX185 ESC was set from factory to default to a LiPo battery mode. If any adjustments such as recalibration were made, check to see that the battery mode has not been inadvertently set to NiMH mode. Follow these steps to verify battery mode;
1. Raise the vehicle chassis so that the wheels are not touching anything.
2. With the battery or batteries charged and connected to the vehicle's ESC leads, switch on the transmitter and then switch on the vehicle. If a green LED flashes once the ESC is in LiPo mode. If there is no LED flash on the ESC, and a pulsing noise is made by the motor, the ESC is in NiMH mode. If you intend to use LiPo batteries DO NOT operate ESC in NiMH mode, the batteries may be damaged.
To switch ESC from NiMH mode to LiPo mode perform the following steps;
1. Connect battery, switch on transmitter, press and hold set button and turn on ESC. The red LED will flash.
2. Keep holding set button until green LED flashes. The number of flashes represents the variable number of attributes being programmed.
3. To enter the battery mode programming function, release the set button when one green LED flashes.
4. Press the set button to change battery mode between LiPo and NiMH. One RED LED flash indicates ESC is set to LiPo mode.
5. To save setting, switch ESC off.
Some manuals list the wrong shock differential fluild and shock oil. ARRMA recommends the fluids and oils listed below for the truck.
Front and Rear Diffs - 10k Oil
Center Diff - 100k Oil
Front Shocks - 800cSt Oil
Rear Shocks - 550cSt Oil