Spektrum AR6400L DSM2 6 Channel Ultra Micro Receiver (SPMAS2000L)
- Two integrated linear servos (elevator and rudder) plus two additional servo ports
- Long 9.1mm / 0.36 in servo throw for 3D aerobatics
- Integrated brushed speed control
- Compatible with optional Spektrum linear ultra micro servos SPMAS2000 and SPMAS2000L
- Compatible with external brushless speed controls (optional)
- 1mm JST connections
- Weighs just 3.9 grams
- Small, compact footprint
- Single LiPo operation
- Smart Bind™ technology
- X-Port™ allows for future expansion
Spektrum’s AR6400L is a 6-channel ultra-micro receiver with integrated servos, speed control and ParkZone’s X-Port™ technology. The AR6400L is designed for ultra micro and ultra light foamy aircraft. Featuring DSM2™ technology the AR6400L is compatible with all Spektrum, JR, E-flite, and ParkZone 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitters.
- Force: 2.8 oz/79.4 g
- Stroke: 9.1mm / 0.36 in
- Speed: 0.14 sec
- Type: Integrated brushed
- Max Continuous Current: 2.0 amps
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. Horizon Hobby considers it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.