Italeri 1/35 LVT-(A) 1 Alligator Amphibious Attack Tank (ITA556384)
This is a 1/35 Scale LVT-(A) 1 Alligator Plastic Model Kit from Italeri. When the LVT-1 amphibious assault tank was first used by the US Marines and the US Army, it became clear that a fire support vehicle was needed to protect the troops while disembarking. Thus the LVT version "Alligator" was created which featured protective armor and ample armament. In its turret a 37mm gun was mounted. It was also equipped with two 7.62mm machine guns.
- Detailed assembly and painting instructions included.
- Highly detailed 1/35th scale plastic kit for static display.
- Olive green plastic parts are attached to sprue trees.
- Separate suspension arms for road wheels.
- Several machine guns are mounted to the top.
- Realistic tracks are made of multiple separate links.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- One decal sheet with markings for one vehicle:
- 1: "The Bloody Trail", Pacific Theater, 1944-45.
- Flat Black, Gun Metal, Olive Drab, Wood, Insignia White, Silver.
- One 1/35 Scale LVT-(A) 1 Alligator Plastic Model Kit.
- Hobby Knife or Sprue Cutter
- Water for Waterslide
- Paint: See MARKING
- Paint Brushes
- Pin Vise or Drill
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- Scale: 1/35 Length: 9" (22.9cm)