Tamiya 1/35 Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I Ausfuhrung E (TAM35146)
This is a 1/35 Plastic Late Version Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I (Sd.Kfz.181) Ausfuhrung E Tank from Tamiya.
This kit is recommended for age 10 and up.
At the time of its introduction, in 1942, the German Tiger I was the most powerful and sophisticated tank available anywhere in the world, and is still considered a weaponry masterpiece of that era. Most of the Tiger I's were produced by Henschel, a heavy industry manufacturer in Germany. The later versions of the Tiger I went into production in January 1944, almost two and a half years after its debut. Many features like the thick armor plating remained unchanged.
- Detailed plastic parts attached to sprues and molded in light brown and black.
- Complete exterior detailing.
- Includes one realistic figure.
- Seperately molded track lines.
- Accurately reproduced suspension system.
- Thick armor plating.
- Side pivoting hatch.
- Loaders hatch with periscope.
- Waterslide decals.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- One 1/35 German Tiger I Tank
- Cement for plastics
- Paint: Dark Yellow, Brown, Gun Metal, Chrome Silver, Semi Gloss Black, Flat Black, Flat Flesh, Metallic Gray, Buff, Dark Green, Red Brown, Field Gray
- Modeling Knife
- Sprue Cutter
- File or Emery Board
- Water for Decals
- Adult Supervision
- Scale: 1/35
- Length: 6-1/2" (16.4cm) (measured without gun)
- Width: 4-1/4" (10.6cm)
Please keep all small parts and sharp edges away from children ages 3 and under. Care should be taken when using various tools and modeling knife. Paint recommended for use with this kit is for adults only.