Jaco Nitro Shoes 35 Shore Re O Deg Offset Foam (2 (JAC3135P)
and Wheels from Jaco.
- For 1/10 scale nitro touring cars
- Specially made for the high speed demands of nitro touring cars
- Mounted on rigid 30mm wide white 6-hole rims
- Glued with CA to bond the rubber to the rim
- Used by some of the top racers around the world
- Two 1/10 scale Nitro Shoes 35° Sedan Front Foam Tires and Wheels
- Diameter: 2.48" (63mm)
- Width: 1.21" (30.75mm)
- Hex: 12mm
The hardness of materials is most commonly measured by the Shore Durometer test. This method measures the resistance of foam towardindentation and provides a hardness value. A Shore Durometer is the international standard for measuring the hardness of materials.
The symbol for shore coincides with that of degrees.
In reference to foam tires, the lower the shore rating, the softer the tire is thus yielding more traction. The higher the shore rating, the firmer the tire is thus yielding less rolling
resistance and more speed.